Bob and I have been coaching people on how to get control of their health for over two years now. Below are listed certain basic habits that promote optimal health (and healthy weight). In some instances we have been successful in helping some individuals reverse their Type II diabetes. Check out our website: http://www.kstrong.trinityhealthweightloss.com/
1. Eat a healthy diet that incorporates fresh fruit and vegetables avoiding fast food
2.Drink plenty of clean pure water - Most people need at least 10 glasses a day
3. Manage your stress.
4. Strive to walk 10,000 steps daily or 35 to 45 minutes of exercise 5 to 6 days a week
5. No one gets enough vitamin D so consider supplementation
6. Limit toxin exposure
7. Consume healthy fat. Eat more Omega 6 coming from fresh fish, flax seed oil, walnuts
8. Cut down on sugar consumption but also eliminate all artificial sweetners like Splenda, Aspartame, etc. and use Stevia, Xylitol or other healthy sweetners
9. Take a high quality pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements
10. Get plenty of sleep - Get at least 7 hours of sleep each day
Remember, leading a common sense, healthy lifestyle is your best bet to produce a healthy body and mind, and increase your longevity.
Fortunately, you can still take self-responsibility, educate yourself, and make better, healthier choices. By implementing these changes to your life, you are building a healthy mind and body, and thereby safeguarding yourself against a multitude of health problems and serious diseases.